Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen is a great book so far. Auden has just meet Eli, another loner who doesn’t like to sleep at night. They bond instantly and he takes her on adventures every night to help her to experience the missed childhood she had and to help Auden discovers whom she really is. I love Eli, he is amazing for Auden and is helping her to change and become more of herself. Each night together they embark on a new adventure that helps Auden grow and Eli get over the loss of his friend who died last year. Along with meeting Eli, Auden is making more friends and learning that she is her own person and does not have to act like her mother wants her too. I loved the ending of this book it was sweet and I did not expect it. Usually books like this have an obvious ending but this one didn’t and that was something that I enjoyed immensely. I would recommend this to others because I found it to be a wonderful read where I was able to learn about myself and realize things about the world.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment