I just finished Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey. In this book it is Jessica Packwood’s senior year of high school and everything was going perfectly, that is until an instantly hot vampire shows up at her home and tells her that they are destined to marry when she turns eighteen. His name is Lucius Vladescu and he is driving her insane. She must handle her budding vampire senses and senior year through out the book. I really liked it the book in the end, but at first I wanted to just abandon it. In the beginning it seems like every other silly vampire book that is out right now, but as the story develops the characters become more unique and likeable. The plot becomes twisted when Lucius ends up crushing on Jessica’s sometimes friend Faith and develops into an enjoyable surprising book I think many others would enjoy reading. Overall it was a cute book with a new view on vampire love.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment