I was extremely ecstatic to read Scandal by Kate Brian. It is the eleventh book in the Private series and I have loved every single book so far so I knew this one would be great. Reed has just returned to Easton Academy after her horrific Caribbean vacation where someone had attempted to murder her twice. But when she comes back to reality nothing is better. The school has just knocked down Billings. Which were her home and a part of who she is. Now the school has scrambled her friends up and put them on complete opposite sides of the campus to punish them. Reed is furious and attempts to create a Billings a Secert society in order to keep the billings sprit alive. Along with this disaster she must also fight to urge to kiss her ex boyfriend Josh who is currently going out with one of her best friends. Reed is fighting an unknown force when she attempts to create the billings Literacy Society and the people trying to stop her will not stop until the message is clear and they are destroyed. These books are fun quick reads with romance, mystery, and murder. Each book leaves you on a cliffhanger and this last one was no excuse. The ending caused my chin to drop and for me to gasp—I was so surprised by what happened. I cannot wait for the next book to come out and see what happens to Reed, Josh and Billings.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment