I just read the third book in the Gallagher Girl series, Don’t Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter. The book began when the main character, Cammie, was thrown into an attempted kidnapping. After she barely escapes she devotes the rest of the book trying to uncover the truth about who they were trying to kidnap and why. Cammie goes to a top-secret school for teenage spies. While I was reading the book I kept getting extremely excited because so many things were happening that I never saw coming. This book was really good and I would recommend this series to others. It is not a typical girl book because the characters are different, they are spies and their whole life is about facing disaster and overcoming death and of course boys. It was a page-turner and easy read with a fun plot to keep the reader interested.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment