I was both happy and annoyed when I read the ending of Jane Eyre. I was very glad when Jane went back to Mr. Rochester and they decided to get married, but I was so mad that he was blind. I feel like he could have had any other injury but to be blind was so upsetting. I mean he couldn't even see her and I just felt torn because I could just imagine how she felt when he couldn't see her finally standing in front of him again. Otherwise I liked how after all the years of believing that she had no family in the world she finally discovered three cousins who she loved and was able to spend time with. I felt like the character of Saint John Rivers was a little annoying with his overbearing attitude but he defiantly added to the plot and kept the story interesting. I would recommend this book to others and cannot wait to reread it. Already I have begun to reread my favorite scenes.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Ending of Jane Eyre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment