Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz

I recently read The Van Alen Legacy by Melissa De La Cruz; it is the fourth book in the blue bloods series. In this novel Schuyler, the main character must discover the truth about the death of her grandfather and the return of the deadly silver bloods. Finally after months of distrust her fellow blue blood vampires finally believe her that the silver bloods have returned and plan on bring death and destruction to all that try and stop them. While on the run, Schuyler meets up with her former love interest and together they must help save the coven of vampires, and also stay away from the jealous relationships they left behind. With the world of the blue bloods in a mess and a hidden silver blood within it, no one is to be trusted and each character faces a disturbing truth. I love Melissa de la Cruz’s writing it is descriptive and compelling. The blue bloods series is a thrilling series with adventure, romance, and hidden secrets. I would recommend this book to someone who enjoys vampires but also a book that brings old theories into present day life. I know that I cannot wait for the next book to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment