Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fallen by Lauren Kate

I just completed my newest book Fallen by Lauren Kate; I loved this book and couldn’t leave it before I knew the ending. I loved the writing style and the characters personalities. When reading each chapter I was drawn into the complex plot as a love triangle forms when Luce falls passionately in love with Daniel Grigori the mysterious guy that she swears has meet before and the cool Cam. After a terrible accident where a guy dies when Luce is with him she is thrown into a reform school in the middle of nowhere. All around her are tough, messed up kids who seem to have it out against Luce. As the novel goes on Luce discovers more then she could imagine about herself and Daniel. I was given this book as a present and couldn’t put it down; it was that addicting. It has a dark forbidden romance to it, but also a secret twist and compelling plot to keep you guessing till the very end. I would recommend it to others who like the twilight series or really enjoy a good mysterious read.

No comments:

Post a Comment