Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard

I was excited to read Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard because many people had recommended it to me and loved it, however I was disappointed. I thought it was decent but I didn’t love it and I thought it was too typical and boring. The book begins when the five main characters: Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Alison are in seventh grade. It talks about how they became friends and this is where the plot begins. One day Alison disappears and the other girls begin to drift apart with the loss of their friend. The book then skips to their junior year in high school. The girls are completely different and are no longer close. Suddenly they each begin to receive mysterious notes or text messages revealing their deep dark secrets that they thought only their missing friend Ali knew. As the book goes on the notes come more often and the girls do not know who to trust or what to do. I don’t know if I will read the rest of the books in the series even though I do want to know whom the person is who is sending all the creepy notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment