Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ending of If I Stay by Gayle Forman

I could not believe the ending of this book, it was romantic and heartbreaking at the same time. It was a dreadfully sad ending but I think that the author ended it perfectly. Even though it ends very simply I thought that it the sweetest possible ending. The reader doesn’t find out exactly what happens to Mia or her relationship with Adam but I’m guessing that they stay together and that Mia goes to Julliard. What Mia has to face is so terrible and will affect her for the rest of her life. If I was in her situation I do not know what I would choose, I think that I would chose to live but it is so hard to face the reality that everyone in your family is gone forever. It was such a compelling and sad book that it actually made me cry. I recommend this book to others, it is so good and I feel like everyone could like it and that they should read it. It is a book that will last for generations because it is so timeless and the feelings that Mia faces will never change even as time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment