Sunday, November 1, 2009
Suspicion by Kate Brian
I was so excited when I found out that the new book in the series Private by Kate Brian was out. Suspicion is the tenth book in the series and I absolutely loved it. Throughout the book, Reed, the main character, must escape the murder that has been trying to kill her over the past two weeks. While I was reading it I kept skipping to the bottom of the page to see what would happen next—it’s that suspicious. Reed’s murderer so far has tried to kill her many different ways and you do not find out who it is until the last moment. There are so many little plots throughout the series and each one is more exciting then the other. I couldn’t believe the ending of the book, my chin literally dropped and for five minutes all I said was “omg.” I don’t want to tell you what happens because it would just ruin the books in the series. I can’t wait for the next book and to see what happens to the characters. I read the book in one sitting and would recommend it to any girl that likes these kinds of books. I would also recommend any of Kate Brian’s books, I have read every single one and they are all excellent. I would just warm you that they are hard to put down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment