I loved the ending of this novel by Michelle Moran. It was filled with surprise, humor, and adventure until the last page. The main character Selene was a compelling person. She lives in her enemy’s home and watches everyone she loves die or get taken away from her, but never gives up. In the end everything worked out perfectly, I had predicted that she would end up falling in love with the man who she hated and fought with the whole book, and she did. There were so many other twists and turns that kept me reading and I was not able to put it down. I would recommend this book and I plan on reading the other books written by this author. I loved her style of writing and her clear descriptions of ancient Rome and all the other countries mentioned in the novel. The plot was intriguing and I think that everyone would love the novel as much as I did.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment